Self-care Tips Just For You!
This month we are focusing on general Self Care. Self-care is vital not only for yourself but also for the people around you. You can’t give the best version of yourself to them if you are not giving the best version of yourself to you.
Here are our top tips for improving your self-care.
1. Find a short meditation to listen to upon waking up.
There are lots of guided ones for beginners too. This allows you to start the day positively. When you sleep, you are in a state of non - resistance. This means that you have neither positive nor negative energy in your body. Making the first energy shift in the morning positive ones allows you to be happier, more focused, and achieve more things throughout the day.
2. Don’t check your emails or social media within an hour of waking up.
So many things we read within social media or in our emails have a negative vibe attached. Steer clear of these while you are starting out your day.
3. Do one thing each day for yourself.
Don’t feel guilty about scheduling this in, it is required in a balanced life.
4. If you feel as though negative thoughts are creeping into your day, you have the power to choose again.
Choose a positive view of whatever it may be, which will redirect the energy to its positive path.
5. At the end of each day, write down 5 things that you were grateful for.
This completes your day and leaves you feeling grounded and happy with how things turned out.
Self-care takes time to master. It’s all about taking time for yourself and enjoying all the positive energy which flows your way. Never feel guilty about making yourself a priority.